NORTH SYRACUSE EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
210 South Main Street, North Syracuse 13212
Telephone 458- 5562 / Fax 458-2006
Welcome to the NSEA Website
We are a professional organization representing 757 teachers, 151 TAs and 618 retirees. Visit our website to stay informed about current Union and professional issues. Also, we hope you will find the links, calendar, and membership information useful.
* The new Union Bug is on the website- September 2014
Save the Date for the following NSEA activities:
1.Flu Shot Clinic Wed. October 1, 2014 at the NSEA office. The hours are from 2pm-6pm. You need to RSVP to email@example.com
2. Winetasting Tour- October 12, 2014 to the Finger Lakes wineries. See the flyer below
3. Harvest Happy Hour/ Tenure reception - October 23, 2014
This will be held at Borio's Restaurant.
See the file below.
4. A Defensive Driving Course will be offered again in October. There is a new reduced rate and the class is limited to 40 people. It will be offered Tues. and Wed. 10/28 and 10/29. See the file below.
NSEA is coordinating some SU Football tickets once again this year.
Florida State is on Oct.11th- The reservation/money needs to be in by 10/6. Duke is on the 8th and money/reservations need to be into the office by 11/3. See the flyers below to see full explanations and an SU seating chart.
Click on the Member Information Tab to find out about:
1. Teacher's College- Columbia Univ. NYC trip-October 18th
2. Bella Tour information
3. Strides Against Breast Cancer-October 19th
There are two new pages on the Goods and Services Tab. They are "For Sale" and "Help Wanted". Feel free to contact the NSEA office if you have an item to sell, or you need some form of assistance.
STAY INFORMED - Our site is updated monthly. Check out all the tabs frequently to make yourself a well informed NSEA member!!
See Member Information page:
PLEASE - GO TO Must Read tab!!!! - it has very important, current topics that all staff should read such as Budget info.,the latest NY State Teaching Standards, new teacher evaluation model, and talking about your contract in a tough economy.
Carolyn Gross and Sue Ricca Website coordinators
Site last updated 9/30/14
|pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.|